Wednesday, June 24, 2009

my prayer of salvation..

...now...you..already...know..that..the hell is real...so don't lose your soul..and throw..it away..on hell.. God love us,,he wants to save us from...this eternal..punishment...so..i accept him as our lord and savior ...for he is the way..the ..truth and life..




Here is what to pray right now:

Dear Heavenly Father, it is written in Your Word that if I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the dead, I shall be saved. Therefore, Father, I confess that Jesus is my Lord; I make Him Lord of my life right now. I believe in my heart that You raised Jesus from the dead. Please forgive me for all my sins known and unknown. I now forgive everyone in my life that has ever hurt me or disappointed me in anyway, that I may receive your full forgiveness. I renounce my past life with Satan and close the door to any of his devices. Jesus come into my heart, lead me and guide me. And LORD please send me the promise of the free gift of the Holy Spirit to comfort me and empower me to overcome sin.

I thank You for forgiving me of all my sin. Jesus is my Lord, and I am a new creation. Old things have passed away. Now all things become new in Jesus' mighty name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment